Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term Rusticana Interiors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
Mill Rythe Lane
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1. Quotes, sizes, dimensions
Whilst every effort is taken to correctly interpret measurements or diagrams supplied for a commision, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure sizes, dimensions and shapes are correct on the quote provided. Once a deposit has been paid the details outlined in the quote will be taken as correct. In the case of an image being supplied by the customer without any dimensions, the dimensions are deemed subjective and any alterations to the product after delivery will be made at full cost (including postage/delivery) to the customer.
Heidi will require payment in full (including P&P) before the item can be dispatched. Payment is accepted via online bank transfer, Paypal or cheque.
Every effort is made to ensure that your item is as close to the agreed design as possible. If you feel any alterations are required then please ensure that this is brought to Heidi’s attention within 7 working days of receipt and Heidi will do her best to resolve any issues and make any possible alterations. After this time you will be charged for the full cost of making alterations including delivery.
Courier is used in the majority of cases, please allow 3-5 working days from dispatch for delivery. A tracking number can be supplied for the item upon request. If an item is not delivered within 5 working days of dispatch please contact Heidi on the 6th day and every effort will be made to resolve the issue, however Heidi cannot be held responsible for the service provided by the courier. Items will require a signature upon delivery. If an item fails to be delivered after 5 working days and is confirmed as lost by the courier, the customer has the option of having a replacement piece made or a full refund.
6. Damaged goods
If there is damage to the item please contact Heidi within 24 hours of delivery, any damaged item must be returned to Heidi within 7 working days using a ‘Signed For’ postal service Heidi will not accept claims for damage to the product after any work has been carried out on the product by the customer or third party, this includes any oiling, cutting, sanding, staining, varnishing or installing/fixing the product. Any work carried out on or to the product constitutes immediate acceptance of the product.
7. Change in appearance to timber product.
Heidi cannot be held responsible for any cracking or warping of material due to age and natural drying out. Heidi goes to every effort to ensure that the wood used has been correctly dried out, however movement in solid wood cannot be prevented. Wood is an organic material and as such it is impossible to predict how it will age and any small cracks or shakes that appear after delivery do not constitute a fault in the product. Heidi cannot be held responsible for any damage to the product, or personal injury, due to inappropriate storage, lack of oiling or incorrect fixing.